ACOP Group Limited are committed to preventing the spread of COVID-19 (Corona Virus). We are currently following all of the government guidelines in order to protect our customers and staff as best we can. ACOP Group have introduced the following actions:
- Cleaning all areas of our offices more regularly
- Ensuring sufficient stock of soap and disinfectants which are accessible to staff and visitors
- Asking all visitors and staff to wash their hands as they arrive at the centre and before they leave – or apply hand sanitiser (when available)
- Temporarily suspending CSCS test for the open market (they are currently only available for customers booked onto a course)
- Conducting theory tests in larger classrooms which are well ventilated
- Cleaning handles, steering wheels and levers in machines between each driver
This is the link we will (and you should) check daily and will use to amend our policy and responses to any COVID-19 related scenario if and when the guidance is updated again. Public Health Wales also release daily statements at 11am:
Please do not visit if you have a high temperature, have a consistent cough or any other COVID-19 symptoms. In this instance you should self-isolate for 7 days (14 days if there are others in your household) in accordance with government guidelines.
If you have returned from any affected country or have been in contact with affected people, please do not visit our site and seek advice from NHS 111.
We kindly ask for you to avoid paying in cash (as COVID-19 is transferable on surfaces, especially money as it constantly changes hands). Please avoid sharing food. Please be mindful of other learners, keep a sensible distance (at least 2 metres when possible) and avoid handshakes and any other forms of physical contact.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the centre before you arrive or ask to speak to a member of staff during your visit.