Here is an opportunity to help build a dynamic and highly regarded business in the construction industry.
As an administrator at ACOP Group you will work with a friendly team to enable plant training to take place and be responsible for many of the day-to-day organisation at the company.
No experience of the construction industry is required, although candidates for this administrator role will be expected to demonstrate relevant office experience and be well organised and meticulous.
The ability to communicate in spoken and written Welsh and English is essential for this post.
- Assist with administration/ delivery of the CITB Health, safety and environment test.
- Notify CPCS (Construction Plant Competence Scheme) tests and maintain audio and paper records.
- Maintain shared calendar to ensure that instructors, courses and assessments are planned effectively.
- Implement and maintain filing systems.
- Prepare course paperwork.
- Maintain client database.
- Ensure CPD records are maintained.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Assist with WordPress website updates and social media management.
- Organise team meetings and take minutes.
- Take payments.
- Ensure all records and certification are up to date in line with health and safety legislation.
- Maintain plant deployment and servicing records.
- Deal with queries via email/ phone.
- Attend and plan sales events
Administrator salary £21,000 per annum (40 hours).
ACOP Group operates an equal opportunities policy and considers all skilled candidates regardless of gender, ethnicity, colour, religion, national or social origin, age, disability, or any other factor.
Closing date for applications:
Monday 17 June 2019 at 12 noon
Send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com