The qualification will develop knowledge and skills in areas such as confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace. Learners can specialise in monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace.
The units in this qualification are derived from National Occupational Standards.
This qualification covers the following areas:
- Confirming work activities and resources for an occupational work area in the workplace
- Developing and maintaining good occupational working relationships in the workplace
- Confirming the occupational method of work in the workplace
- Implementing and maintaining health, safety, environmental and welfare practices in the workplace
- Co-ordinating and organising work operations in the workplace
- Monitoring progress of work against schedules in the workplace
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is suitable for:
- workers wishing to progress into a supervisory position
- learners who have completed a qualification in a relevant discipline at level 2
- people in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects
- individuals who wish to start their own business
For further information please visit this qualification on SQA.