- This event has passed.
Labourer – Level 1 Health and Safety in the Construction Environment (January 2019)
The SQA Award in Health and Safety in a Construction Environment is an entry level qualification for labourers wishing to work in the construction environment.
This 1-Day course is the first step to achieving a CSCS Green Labourers Card (card valid for 5 years). To achieve the CSCS Green Card, delegates must also successfully pass the operatives CITB Health, Safety & Environment Test.
- Introduction, registration and knowledge assessment
- Principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work
- Safe manual handling in the workplace
- Working safely at height
- Risks to health within a construction environment
- Working safely around plant and equipment
- Multiple-choice written test.
Individuals will need some knowledge/ experience of the construction industry for the 1 day route.
The full assessment criteria for this qualification can be found here .
ACOP offer the full range of CPCS-accredited courses. This listing is an example of what we have forthcoming.
However, please contact us will any individual requirements, or to ask for any cancellations and last minute offers.