- This event has passed.
360 Excavator training – short duration course (January 2022)
January 10 - January 14
We are running a shortened CPCS tracked 360 excavator course (A59A) for semi -experienced operators.
The course runs across 5 consecutive days with a CPCS technical test on the final day.
Spaces are limited to 4 delegates (2 per machine).
Please get in touch if you feel this route may be for you (01269 844155).
Through a combination of targeted training and experience, an individual with the 360 excavator will be able to:
Roles and responsibilities
• Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator
Preparing for work
• Name and explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
• Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s manual, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation
• Undertake all pre-use checks
Travelling and manoeuvring
• Configure and set for travel (site and highway – where applicable)
• Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces
• Manoeuvre in confined spaces
Setting up for work
• Configure and set for excavating duties
• Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
• Excavate differing types of excavations in various types of ground
• Place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers
• Grade, spread and level ground and materials
• Attach and remove buckets
• Lift, move and place a variety of slung loads (Endorsement C)
• Travel with slung loads (Endorsement C)
• Carry out shut down and securing procedures
• Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
ACOP offer the full range of CPCS-accredited courses. This listing is an example of what we have forthcoming. However, please contact us will any individual requirements, or to ask for any cancellations and last minute offers.
We are based near Cross Hands, Llanelli, south Wales. We are within a reasonable driving distance of the following areas: Aberystwyth, Birmingham, Bristol, Caldicot, Cardiff, Cardigan, Carmarthen, Hereford, Milford Haven, Newport, Newtown, Pembroke, south west England, Swansea, Swindon, Welshpool.