- This event has passed.
360 Excavator training – short duration course (October 2018)
22 October, 2018 - 26 October, 2018
We are running a shortened CPCS tracked 360 excavator course (A59A) for semi -experienced operators.
The course runs across 5 consecutive days with a CPCS technical test on the final day.
Spaces are limited to 4 delegates (2 per machine).
Please get in touch if you feel this route may be for you (01269 844155).
Through a combination of targeted training and experience, an individual with the 360 excavator will be able to:
Roles and responsibilities
• Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator
Preparing for work
• Name and explain the purpose of principal components, the basic construction, controls and terminology
• Conform with manufacturer’s requirements as per the operator’s manual, other types of information source and relevant regulations and legislation
• Undertake all pre-use checks
Travelling and manoeuvring
• Configure and set for travel (site and highway – where applicable)
• Travel over rough, undulating ground, substantial inclines and level surfaces
• Manoeuvre in confined spaces
Setting up for work
• Configure and set for excavating duties
• Explain actions required for hazards, underground and overhead services
• Excavate differing types of excavations in various types of ground
• Place materials into transporting vehicles and hoppers
• Grade, spread and level ground and materials
• Attach and remove buckets
• Lift, move and place a variety of slung loads (Endorsement C)
• Travel with slung loads (Endorsement C)
• Carry out shut down and securing procedures
• Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting
ACOP offer the full range of CPCS-accredited courses. This listing is an example of what we have forthcoming.
However, please contact us will any individual requirements, or to ask for any cancellations and last minute offers.